CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
The school has a house system with the aim of fostering team spirit, healthy competition , discover hidden potentials of the student and to maintain a balance between academics and co-curricular activities, the students are divided into four houses.
|Cheetah||Yellow||Social Service and Art & Craft|
|Chetak||Red||Literary & Classic and Eco|
|Sarang||Green||Sports and Future Scientist|
|Dhruv||Blue||MOU and Sa Re Ga Ma|
- Each house is headed by a Captain, a Vice Captain and two Prefects.
- The teachers are allotted different houses and houses-in-charge for each house is appointed.
- Each house has its own House Flag confirming to the House colour.
- All the students are allotted a house and competitions are held house wise. However a student will be allowed to take part in 2 House Competitions in a year.
- A member of Teaching Staff acts as House Teacher-in-charge.
- The House Teacher-in-charge along with their team of teachers and House appointees discipline of the school.
- Each house is divided in two clubs and participation in club activities is must.